Educational Consultants verses a Parent Consultant
|As a parent, YOU can make the right choices.|
- Educational Consultants were originally designed to help parents with their teens to find the right colleges and with the application process.
- As the shift in teen help increased, they seemed to branch out into the residential treatment field.
- Most have not experienced what you are going through. Most do not know what you are dealing with at home. Only an experienced parent that has been there really knows that feeling of helplessness.
- What is the EC Shuffle? Find out more and try not to get into the mix. Parent Consultants do not employ this type of assistance for your needs. "The EC I spoke with only wants $500.00, that seems fair." Remember the cliché you get what you pay for, yes, you will find some Educational Consultants that will only charge $500.00 but you also get limited services usually including the EC Shuffle with a list of programs. Nothing more than you could have found on your own in a few Internet searches.
You have the ability and the power to find the right program that is best for your individual teen's needs. Parent Consultants are not only parents that have been there, they are parents that have personally visited many schools and programs. They have obtained even more information and feedback from other parents and students of a large variety of programs in the United States.
- The big business or industry of teen help programs and schools is not about your educational background, such as being a PhD or an LCSW, it is about being in it and part of it - which goes back to first hand experiences.
- Take advantage of our free consultation to determine if we will be able to assist you and your family.