Thursday, October 18, 2012

Help for Struggling Teens

After 12 years, my organization has been recognized for helping literally thousands of parents and families with their tweens, teens and young adults.

Recently I was interviewed by Career Thoughts.

Parents' Universal Resource Experts, Inc was created after I was duped online by trying to get my own daughter help.  I was a parent at my wit's end.  I was vulnerable - I was scammed - and my daughter suffered the consequences.

Many people have asked about her, and she is now a grown woman, successful in her career and has two children of her own.  We have overcome the hurdles - not because of the horrific program she went to, but in spite of it - and because of the fantastic help we found after it to help de-programize her from the damage they did to her.

I always share with parents to learn from my mistake and gain from my knowledge.  That is the biggest gift I can give.

Enjoy this article -click here.