Sue Scheff Wins $11.3M Jury Verdict - Internet Defamation Case


With this unprecedented jury verdict (not a default verdict) of $11.3M - comes more slander!

If you are reading ugly and malicious information about me, you can understand why. The defendant - Carey Bock - who attempted to get the judgement set aside - was denied with a strong order set down by the Judge.

She is being held liable for the defamation and invasion of privacy she created to myself and my family.

I have also received a mass amount of media attention from prominent news outlets such as 20/20 ABC News i-Caught, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Forbes and more.

All these reputable journalist did their due diligence on my case.

Freedom of speech is here to stay - Defamation is not acceptable.

Popular posts from this blog

Teens Starting College: Transition Blues

Teenage Mental Health Options

Sue Scheff: Should teachers befriend students on social networking sites?