Introducing the New Website of Reputation Defender/MyEdge


As a Parent Advocate and a victim of Internet Defamation - I turned to Reputation Defender not only for myself, but for parents that have teens and kids on MySpace and other Internet Forums.

Monitoring your child's online profile can help you prevent them from getting hurt on the Internet. Today's society can cause a lot of distress with people online defaming, slandering and harassing - especially kids. Protect your family online - check out the new website of Reputation Defender for "my child."

Since I have disclosed I retained Reputation Defender, there will always be people that want to dispute their services - however when you have the truth on your side, and understand that Reputation Defender is not about erasing who you are - but rather about bringing the truth to light.

With many businesses and organizations - there will always be people that don't agree with you or simply you can't satisfy all clients and customers.

I certainly am not perfect and I have made plenty of mistakes - that is why my upcoming book - "Wit's End!" will not only share my mistakes, they will help you to learn from them.

Popular posts from this blog

Teens Starting College: Transition Blues

Teenage Mental Health Options

Sue Scheff: Should teachers befriend students on social networking sites?