Sue Scheff Continuing to advocate for parents...

As P.U.R.E. goes into an 8th year of helping parents and families, I am very proud that I have been able to be touch so many lives.

This past year has been the most incredible year but 2008 will be the best with the release of my first book - Wit's End! It is so exciting and already there are many requests.

I have been interviewed with many prestigious and reputable journalists and the experiences have been so fantastic. Being able to be a voice against Internet Defamation as well as a Parent Advocate is where I am right now. Being slandered on the Internet is not fun, but helping parents that are desperate is very rewarding - so I am so fortunate to be where I am.

Popular posts from this blog

Teens Starting College: Transition Blues

Teenage Mental Health Options

Sue Scheff: Should teachers befriend students on social networking sites?