Sue Scheff: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


As the kids get older, Christmas becomes different - now I am blessed with a grandchild, and of course, as all grandparents think - the most beautiful one..... Life is definitely wonderful! All the bumps and turmoil brings us to where we are today since life is not perfect.


2008 will bring my first book - "Wit's End!" published by Health Communications Inc. In January I will be announcing my second book with HCI that will continue to help people in today's sometimes crazy world and the issues we are faced with today..... I will announce it very shortly.


Merry Christmas to all and take the time to enjoy your loved ones - family and friends.....

Popular posts from this blog

Teens Starting College: Transition Blues

Teenage Mental Health Options

Sue Scheff: Should teachers befriend students on social networking sites?