Red Ribbon Campaign: Preventing Teen Drug Use
Children of parents who talk to their teens regularly about drugs are 42% less likely to use drugs than those who don't, yet only a quarter of teens report having these conversations.
Take the pledge:
Take the Red Ribbon Pledge now and be a part of the creation of a drug free America.
What's the Pledge about?
- As parents, we will talk to our children about the dangers of drug abuse.
- We will set clear rules for our children about not using drugs.
- We will set a good example for our children by not using illegal drugs or medicine without a prescription.
- We will monitor our children's behavior and enforce appropriate consequences, so that our rules are respected.
- We will encourage family and friends to follow the same guidelines to keep children safe from substance abuse.