Youth Foundation Success Academy: Teen Help or Not?

Parents call our organization on a daily basis.  I created my Parents' Universal Resource Experts, Inc since I was duped and my daughter was abused in a residential therapy program over 10 years ago.

I have become a voice and some have called me a crusader. I honestly don't care what people call me, what I care about is what parents can learn from the mistakes I have made and gain from the knowledge I have acquired over the past decade.

Carolina Springs Academy harmed my daughter - they also lied to me.  Duped me - and today they are closed, however they still have other programs operating.  Years ago - they had a long list of programs, thankfully today that list is only a fraction long.

Today I just heard from a parent that it is believed they just opened another program - or possibly just re-named one of their Utah ones.

Youth Foundation located in LaVerkin, Utah is believed to be owned and operated by the same parent organization that I sent my daughter to years ago.

Learn more about them at my story - www.aparentstruestory.com.

Or you can read my book - www.witsendbook.com - or download it to your Kindle or Nook.

Their sales rep will tell you that I am a disgruntled parent.  Yes, someone hurts your child and dupes you, you do become disgruntled.  I have defeated them in a jury trial.  They will say the jury made a mistake - but what would you expect them to say?  Also check out the recent large lawsuit against them. Click here.

Fact is  - no one condones child abuse.

There are many excellent programs in our country.  Do your due diligence.  Find one that fits your families needs and your child's needs.


Popular posts from this blog

Teens Starting College: Transition Blues

Teenage Mental Health Options

Sue Scheff: Should teachers befriend students on social networking sites?